Below are a list of community resources covering a range of topics. Please access these if you require additional or different supports while you wait for service.
*The links and resources are for interest and information purposes only. Please use your discretion regarding which resources and information fits your specific needs. If you have any questions or concerns, please speak with a professional (i.e. therapist, doctor, etc.).
Journey Well Health & Wellness is not an emergency or crisis service. Please reach out if you are experiencing a crisis situation.
REACH OUT 24/7 1-866-933-2023
CMHA Oxford Crisis Team 1-877-339-8342
Domestic Abuse Services of Oxford (DASO) 519-539-4811
- Women's Emergency Shelter
- Sexual Assault Services
Wellkin Crisis Line 1-877-539-0463
Addiction Services of Thames Valley 519-673-3242
VON Sakura House 519-539-1231 x286
Wellkin (formerly Oxford Elgin Child & Youth Centre) 1-877-539-0463
Kids Help Phone 1-800-668-6868 or text 686868
Domestic Abuse Services Oxford (DASO) 519-539-4811
Children's Aid Society (CAS) Oxford 1-800-250-7010
Ingamo Homes 519-421-0383
Legal Aid Ontario 1 800-668-8258
Victim Assistance Services of Oxford County (VASOC) 519-537-2824
Nourish Your True Self 519-851-6760 (Angie) or 519-535-3555 (Jenilee)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (TBD)
- Virtual DBT Skills Group
- Recruiting participants; individuals living in Ontario
- For current trial studies focused on BPD, PTSD, Partner Communication, and more
- Interested individuals are invited to check out the TULip Lab's current research page to learn more about their current participation opportunities