Journey Well also offers consultation services regarding a variety of topics, issues, and projects, including but not limited to:
* Workshops and training for workplaces and groups
* Accreditation through the Canadian Centre for Accreditation
- trained as a reviewer and having completed reviews with the CCA, I
can support your organization in meeting the requirements for
* Clinical programming, such as of walk-in services, crisis services, etc.
* Program Evaluation
* Proposal/Grant writing
* Group Therapy/Programs
- having participated in group programming, both
design/implementation and delivery, I am available to support
your organization in designing, facilitating, and/or evaluating your
Consultant supporting team
Copyright © 2018-2022 Journey Well Health & Wellness - All Rights Reserved.
We have moved into a cozy temporary location for the next few months while renovations at our main office (514 Princess St, Woodstock ON) are underway. For now, you can find us at 513 Dundas Street, Woodstock ON, with office access at the rear of the building off of the Adelaide Street Parking lot (2 hour free parking).
Powered by GoDaddy